Part 1 – Discuss game interaction within society. E.g. Harry Potter tour, people had tours using tech devices and headphones. Research into levels.
Part 2 – Teamwork – Heritage Project – Split into games design sectors. Research what makes games interesting and history of area. Go to museums and history center etc.
- Research, presentation sheets/portfolio of all findings via interim presentations, group meeting, shared project management resources and creative blogs.
- Use the Oculus Rift if possible but also make a secondary output.
- If you don’t want to use your blog you can create a professional project design document which is expected to be professionally printed and bound, should be 100 pages plus.
- Paul will manage first Semester.
- Teams to be split equally. Not joining via friendships. Learn to manage the project, no complaining.
- Don’t just consider the environment, consider people, vehicles, animals.
- CreativeSkills.org – Games Designer.
- Ask 3rd years for advice.
1930’s Queen Victoria Square
1642 Beverly Gate
Games Design Sectors – Research, 3D, Game Engine.
Maritime Museum, Barclay’s Bank, Empty Building/used for music sessions, Cafe Nero, Princes Quay, Ferens Art Gallery, Hull City Hall, Statues.